{i} Collateral Damage {i} Collateral Damage

^_^

haha, it almost went secret agent drum n bass. And I liked it. Funky, skanky basslines and a crazy detuned chopsticksish intro. Great.

Dramatic Dramatic

Epic.

Nice track. Maybe not perfect, but damn good. 1:55 - 2:35 was pretty nice, especially the Reznor-ish melody. Oh and 1:08 - 1:30 ish made me smile cause they were nuts.

\m/

Tigerfrog responds:

yea the part from 1:55 - 2:35 was definitely the best of this song, its too bad I couldn't figure how to keep that vibe going. Thanks for the generous review! I'm always surprised by the reaction I get from Newgrounds when I post songs.

!/Safety Dance (MWH Remix)\! !/Safety Dance (MWH Remix)\!

Gold...

I love this song, and your remix is great for the most part, but I actually found myself feeling like it was dragging. I don't mean the bridge, because that is brilliant. I feel like something a bit more up tempo afterwards would have been better.

Besides that... groovy. The vocoder got slightly annoying, but I don't knock ya for it... it fits. Now I have to go listen to the original. Thanks ^_^

(not so) Happy Hardcore demo (not so) Happy Hardcore demo

Good start

Impressive sound quality. I think you should keep the beat and modulate or imitate your melody higher for a bit and then either break it down or change chord progs and melodies.... or you could give the melody a break a bit.

Honestly, I'm no expert, but that's kinda what I felt coming lol

DjGamah responds:

I felt the exact same, I just didn't think it... "right" to have a modulation so early in the song.

Inverse Universe Inverse Universe

Needs some Kirk

James T that is. I swear this would be hilarious if it had some Star Trek sound bytes. :)

On the serious side though, this was some pretty decent slow groovage. It was cool to just chill through, actually. Sound quality was good.

Dane Dane

haha

Good riffage... I think, although the vocals are so loud and fuzzy they cover up stuff. The second part is pretty awesome. The drums sound good.

I think if you turned your mic input down a bit when recording vox they'd sound a lot better. Other than that it's pretty ok. Not to mention the lyrics are just fucking crazy.

SetTheWorldAfire responds:

Haha yeah my mates vocals are pretty crap

The Fall of Rome The Fall of Rome

Good metal here

Loved the harms. I've always been partial to em myself. The drums were freakin amazing. The clean part was so-so, but has potential. The quality sound of the drums kind of highlights the mediocre quality of the guitar sound. Playing was great though.

K.H.N. (#1) K.H.N. (#1)

Craziness. O_O

OMG... this almost got a 9, but the clean interlude kinda miffed it. There are some crazy good riffs going on, and some mental rhythmic devilry. Had an overall 10 for a while and then it started unravelling. Came back in the end. o man... the crazy kick to snare whiplash stuff got a grin from me. O well, all this needs are some growls and it's good. O yeah, the drums sound great! Lead sounds out of place in the clean part.