Mango Mango

Grovy

... I watched this like 10 times. And now it's stuck in my head. Thanks.

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

PREHEAT YOUR OVENS TO DEATH!

Wow... that one liner was like... the best today. And... the slap bass. O_o

littleFoot littleFoot

Cool.

Graphics... sound... animation... all great. The story also moved well, and provided a decent intro to whatever comes next. Leaves me wanting more like it should. Keep it up.

{i} Collateral Damage {i} Collateral Damage

^_^

haha, it almost went secret agent drum n bass. And I liked it. Funky, skanky basslines and a crazy detuned chopsticksish intro. Great.

Dramatic Dramatic

Epic.

Nice track. Maybe not perfect, but damn good. 1:55 - 2:35 was pretty nice, especially the Reznor-ish melody. Oh and 1:08 - 1:30 ish made me smile cause they were nuts.

\m/

Tigerfrog responds:

yea the part from 1:55 - 2:35 was definitely the best of this song, its too bad I couldn't figure how to keep that vibe going. Thanks for the generous review! I'm always surprised by the reaction I get from Newgrounds when I post songs.

!/Safety Dance (MWH Remix)\! !/Safety Dance (MWH Remix)\!

Gold...

I love this song, and your remix is great for the most part, but I actually found myself feeling like it was dragging. I don't mean the bridge, because that is brilliant. I feel like something a bit more up tempo afterwards would have been better.

Besides that... groovy. The vocoder got slightly annoying, but I don't knock ya for it... it fits. Now I have to go listen to the original. Thanks ^_^